Tuesday, June 19, 2012

microwave cookies

LO! it's another microwave recipe! LOL

I was really bored one night and went on to youtube to find random food recipes and all,
then I stumbled upon this microwave cookie recipe by Ochikeron, and I decided that I would try it out!


Ingredients:
----------------------
1/2cup = 125ml butter (softened) *100g (3.5oz.)
1/4cup = 62.5ml granulated sugar
1 egg
1cup = 250ml cake flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder


Instructions:
-----------------------------


M.C-1. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
M.C-2. Beat in the egg and mix well.
M.C-3. Fold in the cake flour and baking powder.
M.C-4. Spoon or pipe your cookie dough onto small pieces of baking paper and pop them in the microwave, on high for 2-3 minutes.
!*! Always look at the cookies, as they burn easily !*!
M.C-5. After 203 minutes, remove from microwave and leave to cool completely!

THAT"S ALL! Hahaha! this recipe is dead easy and dead fast.
You can add chocolate chips or dried fruits in, anything to your preference.
Microwave cooking often cooks food from the inside out hence it is always wise to keep an eye on your food while it's spinning round and round in the microwave.

UPDATE NOTE!
I have actually planned out recipes to start/finish up week by week so I do hope I have the time to do those and update as much as I can.

With Much Love,
Sheila XOXOXOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment