Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Recipe Dedication: Claudia's Cornflake Cookies

Okay! Here's another recipe dedication. This time it's for my colleague, Claudia.

Haha, she's been pestering and reminding me to make these cookies for her as she really loves them a lot, and I mean a lot.

Just so happen, I got cornflakes from NTUC(a local supermarket) last night while grocery shopping for my dinner. So I thought, why not bake 'em?

Andddddd! I baked these lovelies in the early morning of 6am. Reasons being that my cats has been trying to wake me up from 5am in the damn morning cos' they're hungry. oTL

So Claudia, Here's to you! <3~!

Cornflake Cookies
==================


190C
Baking time : 15 min

Ingredients:
-----------------------
150g Butter
150g Sugar
1 egg
2 teaspoon baking powder
200g Flour
drops of vanilla essence

Instructions:
------------------------




C.C-1: Cream Butter and Sugar together until light and fluffy
C.C-2: Add Vanilla essence and egg and mix well.
C.C-3: Fold in the flour and baking powder (the dough would be sticky)
C.C-4: Crush 100g of cornflakes and fold into the dough.
C.C-5: Line your baking sheets with parchment paper/baking paper
C.C-6: Roll bits of dough and coat them with excess crushed cornflakes and press them on the baking sheet.
C.C-7: Bake in a pre-heated over at 190C for 15 mins
C.C-8: Remove from oven and leave to cool completely.

It's that simple! I brought a ziplock-full of these lovelies for Claudia just today and She's one happy girl, literally! hahaha! If you don't like cornflakes in your cookies and only want them coating the cookies, just simply omit the adding of crushed cornflakes into the dough.

And oh, did I mention that you can use Nestum as well? It tastes as beautiful and yummy like these cornflake cookies!.

With Much love,
Sheila <3 XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment