Monday, June 25, 2012

Pancakes for Breakfast! :B

Pancake Breakfast! This was one of the recipes that I've planned to 'complete'

Seriously, don't mind my oversized kiddy PJs, I know it looks really aloof.

Anywho, let's get started!

Ingredients:

190g all-purpose flour
10g white sugar
10g baking powder
6g salt
1 egg
45g melted butter
295ml milk

extra butter/oil for the pan

Instructions!:



P.C-1. Mix all the dry ingredients together
P.C-2. Add the wet ingredients and mix until smooth and lump free
P.C-3. Heat and oil your pan/skillet.
P.C-4. Spoon a ladle-full of batter onto the heated pan and cook until bubbles starts to burst at the surface
P.C-5. Once bubbles has burst at the surface, flip them over and cook them for another 2-3 minutes.
P.C-6. Serve on a plate with butter/honey/jam.

It's that easy! Took me about 20 minutes in total to get everything cooked and cleaned up. I love pancakes with honey! Natural sweetener, yum!

It's just too bad that there's no one else in the family to nom on them so I bought them to work as my snack. :B.

With much love,
Sheila <3 XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment